Webinar: IV Therapy for Treatment of Mental Health Concerns
1 CE Credit - Cat. C or E (CNPBC)
CONO - pending
IV Nutrient therapy can be used in the treatment of mental health issues including: anxiety, depression, pharmaceutical drug weaning: benzodiazepines and SSRI's.
In this webinar you will learn to:
- Treat mental health concerns from a “treat the cause” approach
- Offer the highest level of support for weaning off of pharmaceutical interventions that: may not be effective, may be too high a dose, may not be desired by the patient, may no longer be necessary, may be depleting essential nutrients as a side effect of use.
- Provide personalized therapy to people with a mental health diagnosis
- Offer preventative treatment plans to patients in the area of mental health
The objectives of this presentation are to:
- Provide a brief history and historical uses of IV nutrient therapy
- Provide information about the nutrients and formulae used in IV therapy to treat the two most commonly seen mental health diagnosis in office: anxiety disorder, depression and pharmaceutical weaning of psychotropic medications. Including dosing guidelines and common issues.
- Discuss the role IV medicine has in the prevention of mental health diagnosis and promote wellness in our communities.