Informed Consent for a Pandemic - Public Viewing
Informed Consent for a Pandemic is a pre-recorded presentation on the informed consent for the COVID-19 vaccines in Canada.
Length: 1 hour and 50 minutes
What are the approved COVID- 19 treatments in Canada?
How are vaccines approved?
What are the actual legalities of informed consent?
What are the vaccines and how do they work?
Who is eligible for the vaccines and what risks or benefits do they have?
Are the vaccines contraindicated for anyone?
Through this webinar you will learn:
- What the approved vaccines are for Canada and how they work
- How a vaccine gets approved
- What efficacy, efficiency and immunogenicity are as it pertains to vaccinations
- What informed consent is
- An informed consent for the vaccines including: risks and benefits of the vaccines, risks of the disease, eligibility, alternatives, common and expected adverse events, serious side effects, contraindications.
- Compare and contrast to the USA - approved vaccines and current status
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding informed consent specifically
- Past and current research
- Current stats for Canada and BC
- Where to look for current and reliable data
- Info comparison on Canada and the USA
What you will receive
- Access to view a pre-recorded video of Dr. Jones, ND presenting the information
- 150+ referenced slides as a downloadable file
- Over 50 hours of research
- Clarity on the COVID-19 treatment options, variants and stats in Canada
- 1 hour and 50 minutes of information
Terms and Legalities
- This webinar is being purchased by you for you only. It is the intellectual property of Dr. Ariel Jones, ND
- The webinar video is not to be recorded, or electronically shared under any circumstances.
- Unlawful distribution of the webinar video can result in legal action taken.
- By purchasing this webinar you automatically agree to the Terms and Legalities stated here.
Dr. Jones has no conflicts to declare in the creation of this course.
If you need this information and can not afford the contribution above, please email Dr. Jones directly: email@example.com