Informed Consent for a Pandemic - Physicians CE webinar
Informed Consent for a Pandemic is a pre-recorded presentation on the informed consent for the COVID-19 vaccines in Canada.
What are the approved COVID- 19 treatments in Canada?
How are vaccines approved?
What are the actual legalities of informed consent in Canada?
Who is required to offer informed consent?
What are the vaccines and how do they work?
Who is eligible for the vaccines and what risks or benefits do they have?
Are the vaccines contraindicated for anyone?
Through this webinar you will learn:
- What the approved vaccines are for Canada and how they work
- How a vaccine gets approved
- What efficacy, efficiency and immunogenicity are as it pertains to vaccinations
- What informed consent is
- An informed consent for the vaccines including: risks and benefits of the vaccines, risks of the disease, eligibility, alternatives, common and expected adverse events, serious side effects, contraindications and alternatives.
- Compare and contrast to the USA - approved vaccines and current status
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding specific informed consent
- Past and current research
- Current stats for Canada and BC
- Where to look for current and reliable data
Length: 1 hour 50 min.
Doctors (or other health care professionals) who take this course who would like to receive a certificate for CE, will have to submit the exam back to me by email.
CNPBC - Cat C - with application pending approval for Cat E (Vaccination cert.), Cat F (Prescription authority), Cat G (Ethics).
What you will receive
- Access to view a pre-recorded video of Dr. Jones, ND presenting the information
- 150+ referenced slides as a downloadable file to use in clinic or to make your own informed consent
- Over 50 hours of research
- Clarity on the COVID-19 treatment options, variants and stats in Canada
Dr. Jones has no conflicts to declare in the creation of this course.
Terms and Legalities
- This webinar is being purchased by you for you only. It is the intellectual property of Dr. Ariel Jones, ND
- The webinar video is not to be recorded, or electronically shared under any circumstances.
- Unlawful distribution of the webinar video can result in legal action taken.
- By purchasing this webinar you automatically agree to the Terms and Legalities stated here.